Get Tested Safely at Our COVID-19 Testing Carpark Clinics.
Our priority during these challenging times is to continue to provide an excellent level of care whilst keeping all our patients and staff safe.
If you are exhibiting the following coronavirus symptoms, please get tested:
- Has a fever greater than 38°C or a history of fever (eg. night sweats, chills)
- Currently has a cold or flu symptoms and are experienceing any of the following – shortness of breath, cough, sore throat.
Anyone with even the mildest of symptoms is encouraged to have a COVID-19 test.
These tests are by appointment only. Call 1300 COVID19 (1300 268 431) to book.
What you need to know:
Due to increasing demand, bookings are limited so please call to check availability.
Tests are conducted from the following clinic carpark locations to ensure the tests are performed under the strictest safety conditions in a quick, efficient manner:
- HASTINGS – 2104 -2106 Frankston Flinders Rd, Hastings >> weeknights between 6 pm – 7.30 pm & weekends 1 pm – 2.30 pm
- JINDIVICK – 1070 Jacksons Track, Jindivick >> weeknights by appointment only
Tests are also being conducted at some of our other clinics:
- HAMILTON ISLAND – 6 Resort Drive, Hamilton Island QLD 4803
All COVID-19 tests are BULK BILLED.
Travelling to Queensland
- You will need to be fully vaccinated
- Apply for a border pass and recieve it before leaving
- Take a COVID-19 test and receive a negative test result within the 72 hours prior to your arrival in Queensland
- From 28 December 2021, hotspot travellers in Queensland are no longer required to get a COVID-19 PCR test on day 5 following their arrival to Queensland.
Learn more and apply for a QLD pass on the Queensland Government website.